How to effectively combat ED after 50? Get Hard and Keep it for 30 minutes!
After 50+ you'd dream getting rock hard erection and keeping it on for atleast 30 minutes. See the pics and read the tips for inspiration.
Combatting erectile dysfunction (ED) after 50 can be a challenging but highly rewarding journey.
The first step to take is to seek medical assistance from a doctor or health care provider. Depending on the underlying cause of the ED, your doctor may recommend a combination of lifestyle changes and medications.
Some practical Tips
- Pay Attention to Your Blood Pressure
- Keep an Eye on Your Cholesterol Levels
- Eat a Diet That’s Rich in Fruits, Vegetables and Nutritious Foods
- Take Your Mental Health Seriously
- Make Aerobic Exercise Part of Your Daily Routine
- Try Kegel Exercises to Strengthen Your Pelvic Floor
- Avoid Using Anabolic Steroids
Lifestyle changes can have a major impact on ED and should be taken seriously. Eating a healthier diet and exercising regularly can help to reduce stress, improve circulation, and boost testosterone levels. Additionally, if an underlying condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure, or heart disease is contributing to the ED, then treating these conditions can help to resolve the ED.
If lifestyle changes alone are not enough, then medications may be recommended. Oral medications such as Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra are often prescribed to treat ED. These medications work by increasing the blood flow to the penis and allowing for increased sexual arousal and stronger erections.